Sunday, August 31, 2008

Saturday scare...

Gawd it's taking forever to everything settled and finished.... I just want to move in and get back to concentrate on my work -____-

A few bloopers for the day...

I almost destroyed the new bathroom.. thought our toilets' not working... apparently we just forgot to turn on the main water valve.. worst part is I already deposited "gold"..... oh well... at least we won't need pest cleaning before I move in.... vile vile smell even for black widows....

And as if that was not enough... flipped the breakers to the wrong sides... and was panicking about not having electricity in the house >< sigh.....

Then trying to figure out how the garage opener works... not seeing 2 big @$$ black widows 2 feet away.... got my friend to jump after I shouted out.. he was busy helping me figuring out how to fix things -___- lol.... and at the end... we just needed electricity.... good lord... I must be tired...

Ok, few more sneak peeks.... : ) older stuff... since I have not posted for a while T__T








have a good one : )
p

3 comments:

Jon T said...

I was wondering if you were going to update this page again, lol.
It seems you've settled in nicely.
Awesome sketches.
When's the next issue out?

Marc Deering said...

Do you have an inker on these or are they going straight to color?

Futuredirt said...

I just bought issue #2 of FC: Revelations. The book is A-maz-ing. So far it is the best of the FC books, with FC: Rogue's Revenge running a close second (it has great writing, but your art makes all the difference). I seriously can't wait to see what you do next. Of course, I am also very anxious to see the next 3 issues of FC: Revelations.