Tuesday, April 22, 2008

It's Monday?... Ok.. maybe not anymore...

A very close friend came by today, haven't seen him for a long while, he had personal problems he had to take care of, glad he pulled through... reminded me of my daily ones .. immediate one being my dirty room ><
Still pretty bad... ok this is going to take forever... not good -___-

I wonder what I can bring to my girl, maybe she'll forget... hmm.. mochi.... mmm... wait, I might finish 'em myself before it gets to my girl's place XD... maybe jello.. since I am not a big fan....


Something I am designing with a very good friend.. what's it for I won't say.. it's tons of fun that's for sure! : ) Unfortunately I can only do maybe 1 of this every 1 or 2 weeks... work comes first... And it's not comic related.. so no pressure at all XD



Sneak peak of today's page....

Man, I am updating blogs early in the morning.. I can't even call this a Monday update anymore.. I will try to get back on time with this hehe...

P

No comments: